Gmail Password Recovery through Android Phone
Very Often Gmail users need technical assistance for password recovery as it is a common problem with every email user. It’s not wrong to say that Email has become the foremost desire of individual for communication purpose. As of now technology has become advanced, Gmail app is available for Android, iPhone and iPad too. But Android, iPhone and iPad users are also suffering from Forget password issues; if you are the one amongst them then we’re welcoming you to go through the processes we’re mentioning below:
Recovery Gmail Password through Android Device?
- Go to the Web browser on your Android device. Now visit Gmail sign-in page and tap “Need help”.
- Now click the "I don't know my password," section and put your Gmail address, and then hit "Continue."
- You will find a password reset wizard over there. Enter the CAPTCHA and the last password you remembered and your registered phone number. After entering these details you will get a verification code on your phone.
- Simply enter that particular verification code in the necessary field and tap "Continue."
- Now put a new password (try to include strong password for security purpose) and tap "Reset Password."
- Finally enter the verification code mentioned and hit "Continue."
Recover Password Through iPhone
- At first you need to tap the "Settings" app.
- Now tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" tab; you’ll find it in the Settings screen.
- Now pick the Gmail account you’d like edit from the Accounts section under Mail, Contacts, Calendars page. You’ll find a new screen over there displaying account options.
- Next you need to tap the "Account" tab; you’ll find this tab at the top of the page in order to view your Gmail account information.
- Now the very importance task; tap the "Password" field. You’ll find cursor at the end of the dots that represent the password. Simply delete the default dots by pressing "Backspace" button of keyboard.
- Create a new password by using the onscreen keyboard.
- Next tap "Done"; you’ll find this at upper-right corner of the screen.
- Finally press the "Home" button; you’ll find the same just below the iPhone screen in order to return to the homepage.
Through Password Recovery iPad
- The very first step you need to touch the Settings icon.
- Now Touch the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option; you’ll find it at the left side of the screen.
- Now pick your Gmail account under Accounts section; you’ll find it at the right side of the screen.
- Next is to touch the Account option; you’ll find it at the top of the screen.
- Now simply tap inside the Password field, create your new password, and finally touch the done button.